SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
Our client is a leading global investment bank. As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to their success. Their values are rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Our client can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.
Our client’s residential whole loan desk is looking for a Vice President, Data Analyst who can join their Structured Products team within US Residential Mortgage sector on-site in New York City. In this capacity, they will play an integral role in the acquisitions, transaction management, and servicing of mortgage whole loans pools. They will be primarily responsible for providing data loading and analysis support for loan data across bidding, settlement, collateral, diligence, and servicing.Position Overview:
As a V.P. Data Analyst there is a huge opportunity to learn within this role as you will be working with trading desks and helping them develop and improve complex models, provide data analysis, and trade ideas, and develop analytics to access enormous dataset to enable in-depth analysis of loan level data sets.
In this quantitative role, you will build data loading process in Liquidaty and/or SQL. The Sr. Data Analyst will be an integral part of the trading process, where the emphasis will be on delivering intuitive models, analytics that allow in-depth data analysis of underlying mortgages, and providing an insightful value-added service for the trading business by generating analysis that leads to trade recommendation. The successful Analyst will effectively balance daily functions with numerous ad-hoc requests.Essential Job Functions:
- Develop data loading and reporting tool for whole loan trading/warehouse desk.
- Writing complex queries to analyze enormous mortgage dataset and provide analysis, reports, and historical performance trends
- Developing web applications that will allow traders to access the underlying mortgage data to perform different types of analysis and to run the models on RMBS securities
- Reviewing, verifying, and maintaining highest quality of indicative data that feeds the models and web applications that trading business heavily rely on
- Work with various other groups including internal risk management group, technology team, model validation group, and clients for both day-to-day issues such as running risk reports, providing data and analysis, addressing incorrect model projections and data issues, as well as longer term projects
- Contributing as part of a team in providing innovative ideas and input that are expected and sought from everyone involved
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or any Quantitative field of study
- Strong programming skills preferably in VBA, C++ and Python
- Experience in Loan Management System, Warehouse Management System, CAS or Liquidaty
- 10 years of experience in either RMBS or CMBS is preferable
- High attention to detail
- Possesses good communication skills
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($175,000 - $240,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.