SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This position works as part of a collaborative development team to plan and conduct complex programming assignments in the development of SitusAMC software solutions. This role develops, modifies, and maintains applications that may be customized or standardized. This position participates in all stages of development including requirements gathering, coding, testing, adding new functionality, and maintenance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs or reviews systems analysis, design, programming, developing, testing, debugging, and documentation for assigned software projects
- Provides technical leadership to team and department members. Leads through example, mentors and influences others
- Participates in software design meetings
- Provides time estimates for development tasks to IT leadership for project planning
- Participates in daily stand-up meetings with the development team for status updates
- Troubleshoots and provides technical solutions to customer production issues
- Works with support and documentation groups to provide technical and user training and manuals for new systems and major system enhancements
- Peer reviews development team code for feedback and quality control
- Collaborates frequently with client managers, business analysts, quality assurance, and company leadership to serve clients
- Provides guidance and mentors more junior developers
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, Diploma or Certification from a Technical College or program, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8-10+ years of software development experience
- Experience with the most current technologies and products used in the industry is preferred
- Proactive problem solving, analytical skills, attention to detail, and follow-up skills
- Strong development and implementation skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Can effectively mentor others on standard processes and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
#IND #LI-AS1 #LI-REMOTE
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($100,000 - $120,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.