SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This position acts as the key point of control for system enhancements and quality initiatives. This position is responsible for assisting with testing prior to releases, developing solutions and creating specifications for adjustments to company systems. This role works directly with employees of SitusAMC’s technology department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Test release items to ensure accuracy and that they meet original business requirement
- Complete testing to meet established release dates
- Communicate deficiencies to company’s technology department prior to release
- Create or assist in the creation of specifications for corrections, enhancements, and new scopes to company systems
- Investigate system usage including overrides, exception and validation handling, common errors or excessive time per page/field as assigned by manager
- Participate in the business analysis of guidelines for automation
- Participate, own, or facilitate any other quality initiatives as assigned by manager
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, juggling shifting priorities with good organizational skills
- Demonstrate good time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- 5 Years experience as a Manual Software Tester, API, and Regression Testing
- Experience participating in agile meetings including stand-ups, retrospectives, demos, backlog refinement, planning and estimating.
- Experience creating and updating test cases.
- Experience creating and maintaining regression plans.
- Experience documenting and describing various types of defects found during testing.
- Some experience with API testing, preferably with Postman.
- Experience with Testing Tools: TestNG, JMeter, Postman, Azure Devops Preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to provide actionable constructive feedback
- Bachelor’s degree, technology Business or Finance strongly preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
#LI-AS1 #IND #LI-REMOTE
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The base salary range for this role is ($70,000 - $90,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.