SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
The Analyst, Commercial Real Estate Pricing & Analytics, known internally as the Analyst, Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Debt Valuation, will provide valuation advisory services and risk management solutions across the spectrum of financial instruments. The Analyst will assist colleagues in servicing a client base of hedge funds, REITs, insurance companies, and other types of financial institutions, while learning the fundamentals of valuation and developing competencies in diverse asset classes.
This role is responsible for supporting the internal team with all aspects of CRE debt and CRE debt-backed structured securities valuation and risk advisory work. Client interaction, data management, and other ad hoc requests. This role will also have the opportunity to interact with other teams across SitusAMC and with clients. This role may also be asked to participate and/or support various project workflow.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage and execute certain projects independently
- Work with colleagues to produce valuation analyses for clients as needed
- Perform model-based valuations
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of valuation models to align with industry best practices and changing client needs
- Create custom reports for clients as needed
- Perform certain research functions related to CRE debt, CMBS, CRE CLO’s
- Interface with clients and/or colleagues to explain methodologies and resolve valuation issues with a high degree of competency, integrity, and customer service
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field or equivalent level of education and experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Desire to work in Structured Finance including CMBS, CRE mortgages
- Interest in understanding of mortgage and/or fixed income cash flow and valuation concepts
- Strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Excellent time management skills
- Team player with the ability to multi-task as needed based on business demands and performance
- Detail and quality oriented, with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Additional skills preferred, not required: use of Bloomberg, and Intex or Trepp models
- Must be flexible to meet departmental and business needs, which may require some night and/or weekend work with little to no notice
- Go into the Denver office 2 -3 days per week
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Denver, CO, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($65,000 - $85,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.