SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
Based in New York and reporting to the Head of Special Situations, the successful candidate will source new opportunities for the firm to provide distressed debt workout services to third-party commercial real estate lenders. The candidate will be expected to leverage his or her current relationships, develop new relationships, and manage existing relationships of the firm.
Working nationwide with various commercial real estate lenders, the candidate will look to expand the firm’s growing third-party distressed debt workout and special servicing business. The successful candidate will be relationship-oriented, have excellent communication and organizational skills, and possess an overall proven track record of success and career growth. The successful candidate will be an outgoing self-starter with strong communication skills and will bring 7 - 12+ years of relevant experience in business development or sales at established commercial real estate lender, brokerage, or investment bank.
- The candidate will have an established professional network of commercial real estate lenders, including banks, life insurance companies, debt funds, CMBS and CLO lenders, credit funds, hedge funds, mortgage REITs, and other alternative lenders.
- The candidate will have prior experience leading a business development or sales effort.
- The candidate will have excellent presentation skills combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic relationship management, including being a thought partner driving a firm’s marketing efforts.
- Strong work ethic, passion for growth, and eager to be collaborative both internally and externally.
- Willingness to travel significantly, as needed.
Education and Experience:
- 7 to 12+ years of relevant industry experience
- University degree, preferably in business related field
- MBA or CFA a plus
The annual full-time base salary range for this role is ($185,000 - $225,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full-time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
New York, NY, USA