SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This role is responsible for the overall management of a client’s portfolio once acquired acting as a primary point of contact for all portfolio management, servicing oversight, servicing transfer, and asset strategy deployed by the company on behalf of a client. This position will oversee multiple servicers, trusts, and strategic portfolio initiatives simultaneously on behalf of a client across all asset classes. This may include but is not limited to coordinating servicing transfer, operational review, remittance reconciliation, data reconciliation, rendering workout decisions, identifying servicing performance irregularities or exceptions, and driving enhanced performance by a client’s servicer. This role coordinates with the company’s diligence and collateral services teams to define asset level strategies and curative effort post settlement recognizing the results of loan-level due diligence performed. This may include quantitative and qualitative analysis, reviews of loan documentation and reporting, and assessing compliance with GSE and regulatory guidelines.
This role is also responsible for meeting client objectives established. Development of portfolio campaign strategies, customized reporting, and project management functions are a core expectation of the Lead. Overall quality and performance of the Asset Management Team is also the responsibility of this position.
This role plays an integral role in supporting the management and value within a client’s portfolio. Regular client collaboration, servicer engagement, and reporting of portfolio performance is expected in conjunction with the other Asset Manager(s) assigned to a client under this role’s leadership is expected.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain visibility into the status of every deal by ensuring the reviews are performed appropriately in the system.
- Ability to work with Excel performing VLOOKUP, pivot, and other functions to understand and reconcile data
- Raise potential issues (performance, timeline, etc.) to management attention (VP, SVP, etc.)
- Verify, where appropriate, that critical exceptions are correctly applied.
- Identify performance trends and potential enhancements so that such items can be analyzed and potential incorporated into servicer process or internal system changes (Servicing workflow enhancements, QC workflow enhancements, exceptions, processes, etc.)
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- College degree / training in finance / mortgage banking preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum seven years in mortgage / secondary market experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of commercial real estate asset management experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to work well with staff clients if needed
- Strong Excel skills
- Team oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent PC skills and possess high level of proficiency in Microsoft products
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills
- Strong analytical ability, good judgment, strategic and multidimensional thinker
- Detail oriented and organized
- Demonstrate professional behavior and teamwork, punctual, dependable
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Atlanta, GA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($90,000 - $150,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.