IN - TN - Chennai
Key Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
· Lead Development scrum team (3-4 developers)
· Designs, develops, documents and create unit test cases and debug new and existing software systems, applications and/or components for market sale or proprietary software.
· Experience accurately estimating work, revising estimates, and providing options to technical challenges.
· Uses various programming languages and use latest frameworks.
· Works closely with software/product designers to understand requirements and design specifications.
· Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
· Serves as technical expert on development projects, participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, and deployments.
· Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality.
· Identifies and evaluates modern technologies for implementation.
· Review code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
· Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment.
· Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities.
· Collaborate with stakeholders across organization and drive project to success.
· Help peers and junior team members debug code or resolve technical problems.
· Solid verbal and written communication with excellent problem-solving skills.
Good to Have: Angular, Vue JS, React JS, Threads and Tasks, Micro Services, Git Hub, Bitbucket, JIRA, DevOps, Microservices, Docker/ Kubernetes, AWS, Azure,
Education Level: Bachelor's degree (computer science/engineering, information systems) preferred; or equivalent combination of education/experience.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.