SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This role is responsible for managing financial information and other key metric reporting important for the assigned business unit. This role will work closely with business unit operations, business unit management and corporate finance personnel to prepare the monthly reporting, provide analytical and financial modeling support, monitor key business trends, work with management to develop and analyze KPIs, and provide transformation project support, M&A transaction and integration support, and other ad hoc project support as necessary. This includes the collection, analysis, and consolidation of financial data, as well as monitoring variances, summarizing trends, investigating budget variances and monitoring accounts receivables collections.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as senior liaison between the Director and assigned business unit, corporate finance teams, and company leadership building partnerships with senior leaders to help optimize and strategize business unit goals and financial performance
- Work with business leaders to provide pricing support of existing and future products, including the development and update of client/product profitability models
- Work with the Director and Finance team to analyze and transform processes within the Accounting function, such as O2C and reporting processes
- Work with accounting to research and resolve material discrepancies in financials based on operating knowledge of business
- Provide critical transaction support in evaluating M&A opportunities and assisting with certain aspects of integration
- Work with business leaders to identify key performance indicators (“KPIs")
- Assist with collection, review, determination, and reporting of such KPIs
- Conduct regular meetings with business unit leaders to track progress, review performance metrics, and determine appropriateness of current goals / assess future goals
- Produce pro formats for new strategic initiatives / opportunities and forecasting and scenario analyses around current / future goals and opportunities
- Analyze the business’ market / market share to help size potential opportunities and better frame the business unit’s positioning in the marketplace
- Bring new thinking and focus on continually developing information, trends, and instincts to help predict issues before they occur
- Collaborate with FP&A on the development of business unit budgets in annual budgeting process, develop periodic forecasts as needed, and perform variance analyses with relevant stakeholders to identify areas of revenue and performance improvement opportunities
- Perform ad-hoc requests and projects to support operational and strategic business decisions as needed
- Ability to interface in with a global team of finance and operational professionals
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent level of education and experience required, CPA or CFA is required
- Minimum of 12+ years of industry and/or relevant experience, typically with 2+ years in a VP level role or external equivalent
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Prior financial modeling, reporting, and budgeting experience including hands-on experience with a $200+ million services business preferred
- Experience in business services, professional services, outsourcing, banking, or financial institutions is required
- Have strong analytical ability, good judgment, problem-solving abilities, and be strategically minded with a strong attention to detail
- Strong data manipulation and advanced proficiency with Excel is required
- Experience with Workday ERP is a plus
- Entrepreneurial attitude and approach is a plus
- Experience in residential or commercial real estate markets is a plus
- Solid knowledge of major general ledger systems, GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) as well as financial concepts (IRR analyses, DCFs, etc.)
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to effectively present to all levels of management, including corporate C-Suite executives
- Be able to deal with ambiguities effectively and manage multiple projects through completion, often under tight deadlines, with frequently changing priorities and minimal supervision
- Possess the ability to structure and develop complex financial analyses and prior experience providing decision support for a range of projects, investments, and strategic initiatives
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Houston, TX, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($125,000 - $175,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.