SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
SitusAMC is on a Digital Transformation journey to implement and automate the infrastructure, platform creation through IaC integrated with Azure DevOps as the template repo. This role will work to build deploy and manage various AWS Cloud Environments running on Kubernetes, Micro Services and EC2.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with Development teams accommodating tools and access request
- Standardize Monitoring and alerting environments
- Participate in patching and vulnerability remediation
- Manage IAM roles and conduct basic security audits
- Audit Pipelines and inventory accounts
- Ability to administrate source code repositories
- Work with Sr. Engineers on scoping out proposed Projects
- Become member of Incident response team
- Participate in standup meetings
- Other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 years of related experience preferred
- Experience with open source databases such as postgresql
- Experience with Scrum or Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience in Building and maintaining Kubernetes clusters
- Knowledge of AWS and other cloud services
- Knowledge of AWS services
- Experience with programming Languages such as Java or .Net
- Prior experience in working on a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Experience with Dashboarding and reporting Management
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($100,000 - $125,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.