SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This role will develop and implement Information Technology (IT) Infrastructure initiatives by conveying vision and leadership. This role directs the planning and implementation of enterprise IT systems in line or support of operations to improve cost effectiveness, service quality, and business development. This position holds the responsibility for all aspects of the organization’s information technology and systems. The position will partner with team members and auditors in other business areas to develop risk and control assessments through audit activities for leading services and technologies. Requires experience with general technology processes, as well as knowledge of the Information Security controls. In this position, the candidate will also develop risk assessment and relationship management skills, while executing in a changing technology environment. Additional responsibilities include vendor management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in all strategic operational processes of the business organization as a member of the senior management team
- Develop and maintain the appropriate organizational structure and personnel to support the IT infrastructure requirements of the company
- Ensure the high availability of the network and server resources to maximize the productivity of all employees in the company by maintaining the appropriate redundancies, contingencies, and data backups
- Manage the health of the critical IT equipment in the environment
- Maintain monitoring tools with the appropriate alert thresholds to proactively indicate areas that require maintenance and/or attention to avoid outages
- Evaluate trends in the support/help desk tickets to identify improvements that maximize user efficiency by minimizing downtime and/or disruption
- Establish department goals, objectives, and operating procedures for the IT infrastructure staff that are customer-service oriented
- Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems, staffing and purchasing
- Develop, track, and control the information technology annual operating and capital budget.
- Advocate for the company’s IT vision via written and in-person communication with Executive management team
- Develop justifications and cost/benefit analysis for IT spending and initiatives.
- Define and communicate plans, policies, and standards for the organization for acquiring, implementing, and operating IT systems
- Assess and make recommendations on the improvement or re-engineering of the IT organization.
- Ensure that the appropriate inventory management controls and tracking databases are in place to account for all the company’s IT assets and that all remote equipment is requested and returned upon employee termination
- Other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- College degree in MIS or CS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 15 years of total work experience, with at least 5 years in Audit or Risk
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT management preferred
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in designing and or implementing an enterprise class system preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management preferred
- PMP or ITIL certification a plus
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server development or database administration
- Knowledge of basic software coding
- Advance knowledge in data flow processes and data modeling
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills
- Strong analytical ability, good judgment, strategic and multidimensional thinker
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong commitment and dedication to the position and a Team Player
- Ability to build strong partnerships across the technology and business teams
- Knowledge of Voice/Data Networks, Mainframe, and midrange systems
- Knowledge of Distributed Technologies (Windows, Storage, VMWare)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and professional appearance
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 Server Operating Systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft systems including, Active Directory and Exchange Online
- Advanced knowledge of daily Windows server administration, including system stability, integrity, and troubleshooting
- Proficiency in backup integrity and recovery coordination along with disaster preparedness planning
- Advanced knowledge of VOIP and LAN protocols including DHCP, DNS, WINS
- Advanced knowledge of relevant commonly-used concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of local and remote computer system diagnostic tools
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($250,000 - $350,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.