SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This role works to support client configuration and customization needs. The position plays a critical role in the processing of client requests through documentation of client needs, development of functional user requirements, testing of enhancements, and production support. In this role, the position will develop an understanding of the Commercial Real Estate Finance business & how the CLOSER system supports the industry. This role will be responsible for managing their own client book.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyzing, Researching, & Documenting Client functional requirements.
- Maintaining awareness of the progress and completion of defect resolution, project completion, or any other client related matters requiring SitusAMC effort.
- Ensuring project objectives are defined and satisfied
- Issue Management-Being Attentive, Available, and Responsive
- Acting as the point of contact for the client
- Developing and maintaining key facts regarding the client organization and key personnel that are important to the relationship
- Communicating the benefits of SitusAMC capabilities and products in a timely manner to strengthen and expand client relationships
- Participating in and contributing to discussions within SitusAMC related to its products and services, client business content, research and development, and client account management to ensure continuing product improvement, process efficiency, and profitable business strategy
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Real Estate Finance, or similar quantitative disciplines is beneficial or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in the commercial real estate finance industry is a positive
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Strong Analytical, Written, and Verbal skills are required along with a desire to work in a team environment.
- Tangible experience with complex back-office processing; effectiveness and proactivity in seeking detailed information or data that either impacts clients or helps gain understanding of a problem the client has reported or a change the client has requested
- Demonstrated strong multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to communicate our basic product functionality effectively
- Superior customer service skills, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues in a professional manner
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, follow-up skills
- Strong with relationship management
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
#LI-AS1 #IND #LI-Hybrid
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Atlanta, GA, USA; New York, NY, USA