SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This position will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers seeking support and information concerning the facilities located at the assigned worksite. This position has responsibility for the day-to-day facilities-related activities, performs safety and security functions, provides administrative support, and functions as the on-site coordinator for employee activities and events.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists the department in carrying out various HR programs and procedures for all company employee (time off, desk moves, events, etc.)
- Maintain confidential personnel information
- Assist with Operational Audits, internal and external (e.g., SOC 1, workers comp, etc.)
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective security and professional greeting of clients, vendors, guests, and employees.
- Ensures proper badge-in/badge-out of employees and use of visitor and temp badge logbooks when necessary.
- Primary responsibility for the assigned worksite’s employee events and activities to include ongoing employee communications and reminders, planning, ordering and/or picking up supplies; may assist with planning and organizing events for Remote employees, and other locations
- On-site primary contact for any security, building management, and third-party vendors to support all facility-related needs and activities
- Acts as the on-site Emergency Drill coordinator which plans, conducts, and evaluates emergency drills in coordination with the Operations Risk team
- Monitors CCTV security cameras for security violations ensuring non-approved personnel are restricted from access to the facility
- Monitors all printer and multi-functional devices, ensuring paper and ink are properly installed/stocked
- Ensures first-aid kits are serviced and in working order
- Responsible for day-to-day facilities operations of the assigned worksite to include building access keys, security cards, and general housekeeping
- Respond to any facilities issues quickly and follow up to ensure the issue has been followed through to completion
- Ensure break room areas are clean and supplies are adequately stocked
- Performs administrative tasks to include sorting, opening and distribution of mail
- Handle and coordinate with carriers’ initial receipt and distribution of all inbound packages
- Creates general correspondence, charts, tables, and other business documents as requested
- Manages inventory of all office and coffee supplies, and orders as needed
- Manage meeting and conference room calendars
- Answer incoming calls
- Reliable and regular attendance for front desk
- Set up and coordinate Document Services signing parties to include printing/collating of the documents prior to the scheduled signing party, handling of the executed documents after the signing party by providing the documents to the vault and notifying all parties once complete.
- Ability to understand and obtain the Florida notary license
- Participate in execution of documents in Document Services signing parties either as a notary, or witness
- General document handling: scanning, filing, printing, assembling, file creation/labeling, label creation, etc.
- Assisting with printing of checks, stuffing of envelopes
- Such other activities/projects as may be assigned by your manager
- High school diploma, college degree preferred or a combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical ability, good judgment, strategic and multidimensional thinker
- Problem solves using interpersonal relations and diplomacy skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills with in-depth knowledge of MS Office with an emphasis in Excel (vlook-ups, pivot tables)
- Demonstrate professional behavior and teamwork, dependable and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, high accuracy, and fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
- Ability to repetitively lift packages up to 30 pounds throughout the day
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
St. Petersburg, FL, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($40,000 - $60,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.