SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This is a Regular Part Time role. This role will provide support for the day to day receipt and distribution of physical documents. This position logs, scans, and files all documents received and stored in SitusAMC’s Vault.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive priority and regular mail packages, log, and record package information in the document system daily
- Operate document scanner and scanning software which organizes bulk scanned documents
- Input mortgage doc information into the company’s document system
- Organize/update documents with VMS barcode system and file documents in the document storage vault
- Operate printer, doc scanner, and bar code scanner equipment in the document management process
- Pull documents from Vault, prepare them for shipping, create shipping labels and shipping boxes
- Assist with special document and shipping projects as needed
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- High school diploma required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Attention to detail in the review and data entry of information from documents
- Ability to compose professional correspondence independently for internal communications only, requiring senior level review for external clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including the basic functionality of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must be willing and able to travel to third party/client location to perform Document Intake related work on an as needed basis
- Ability to interact/perform duties in a professional manner with third party/client in a forward-facing capacity required
- Exercises good judgement with access to confidential borrower data (SSN)
- Demonstrated customer service and interpersonal skills required for internal clients
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Completes tasks as assigned and directed by supervisor
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving, deadline driven environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
St. Petersburg, FL, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($46,800 - $60,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.
Please note this is a part-time position and quoted annual compensation ranges will be adjusted accordingly on pro rata basis