SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This position will serve as a full-stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. They will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. The developer will be expected to move between projects as priorities change. This role will work across all layers of the application front end, middle layer and DB layer including development frameworks and third-party libraries.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems, applications and/or components for market sale or proprietary software
- Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
- Responsible for following the team’s established Agile processes which includes supporting both short- and long-term planning, cross-functional support, and demonstrating working software.
- Contribute in efforts to develop technical roadmap of most projects
- Designs and develops complex business processes, services, and integration with various end systems
- Troubleshoot and solve difficult customer issues. Performs the most complex development, testing, and debugging tasks
- Maintains knowledge of currently evolving platforms, programming languages, and web/database technologies
- Provide solutions and alternatives to impasses impacting timetables, scalability, and performance factors as they pertain to production, implementation and to technologies advancements for SitusAMC
- Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
- Create and document application platform architectural vision and strategy to maintain long term viability.
- Consults with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Work in cross functional teams (Squads) to drive effective creation of Minimum Viable Products that bring business value faster
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Fulfill on the division’s mission statement
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Object Oriented (Analysis, Design, Programming)
- Experience using Azure DevOps, Jira, Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, or similar tools
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, administrative and documentation skills
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage competing demands, delays, or unexpected events
- 3+ yrs of software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering, information systems strongly preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
#LI-AS1 #IND #LI-REMOTE
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The base salary range for this role is ($65,000 - $100,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.