SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This Full-Time role will oversee timely design and delivery of identity and access management solutions to the company and all end users whether they are internal users working for the same company or external users who have contracted services for SitusAMC applications. This role will be expected to be forward looking and help direct the future state of our IT Identity and Access Management on an ongoing basis for SitusAMC. This requires both knowledge of the software and hardware systems being supported, best practices/processes and effective personnel management skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Research, design, develop, implement, and support key identity and access management systems to support the requirements of internal business and technical teams, protect user identities and SitusAMC and Customer data, as well as facilitate compliance and adherence to internal InfoSec policies, customer standards and requirements, and government regulations and controls
- Plan, organize, coordinate, assign, and assist in the leadership of teams of internal and contract resources that develop, implement, and support new/existing systems, software applications and hardware platforms
- Work with user groups to ensure operational stability and that systems meet the practical needs of the company
- Builds relationship with key user and operations groups to identify and resolve business issues. Interact with department managers on matters requiring coordination across organizational lines
- Resolves information services problems by analyzing issues, discerning the most appropriate course of action, providing tactical direction and reallocating resources as necessary
- Develop and establish departmental related operational policies and procedures
- Market to and train the user community on new products, services, features and processes as they apply to Identity and Access Management systems
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction with regards to reliability and functionality of our supported systems
- Responsible for generating and monitoring of appropriate management reporting tools
- Develop roadmaps and solutions in collaboration with key stakeholders and IAM leaders
- Evaluate and select hardware standards for tools and software needed to provide critical IAM services
- Develop and implement strategic and operational plans for SitusAMC IAM services including Identity workflows, access provisioning, privileged access, authentication, authorization, access review and compliance
- Provide lead on technical projects as assigned which will include being responsible for evaluation, design, implementation, and support processes
- Forecast systems needs for leading, supporting, informing, and improving the identity and access management operations
- Participate in root cause analysis of widespread issues affecting SitusAMC at an operations level
- Escalate issues seen by operations and service desk (as required) to upper management and participate in planning sessions to remediate these issues
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to upper management on a weekly, monthly and as needed basis
- Participate in communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization
- Participate in the improvement of Service and Business Level Agreements as it pertains to IAM to set proper expectations and measure performance
- Perform post-resolution follow ups with end user and team members as required
- Responsibly handle confidential data
- Continuously improve upon technical skills
- Review and suggest revision of SOPs and FAQ’s submitted to management for approval in assisting end users / clients
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Associate Degree in technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years in field job experience
- 3+ years in an industry facing position as a technical IAM lead, engineer, or architect
- Comp TIA Security+, CIAM, CISSP certifications are a definite plus
- Microsoft and AWS certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of IAM and Infosec principals related to identity, user and privileged access provisioning, confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, authorization, attestation, audit, and compliance
- Extensive experience with SSO (including Okta, Azure, Ping), PAM/TPA, MFA, Identity Management, Access Provisioning and Access review tools and technologies
- Extensive experience with SAML 2.0, OAuth/OIDC, SCIM protocols and API management and encryption technologies
- Familiar with Microsoft AD, Azure AD and AWS IAM roles, processes, and services
- Proficient in basic network and security fundamentals
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
- Strong documentation skills and a willingness to assist with documentation
- Self-Starter with ability to work as part of a team and individually as required by specific project needs
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Possess the traits of having patience, being thorough and innovative
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues is required
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly, business-friendly and technical language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Dependable with an excellent attendance record, work well in a “Team Environment", be cooperative and respectful
- Skilled in team building activities
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
- Must be able to physically to handle and set up technology equipment.
- Can require lifting to 50lbs.
- Ability to travel to any global office as needed
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The base salary range for this role is ($90,000 - $140,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.