SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This position will work to market, source, price, and close new business opportunities for the Mountain View Risk & Analytics group across diverse group of institutional clients. This job’s territory is all Credit Unions of any size, across the United States. This individual must be a team player and work with MVRA team and clients to scope and sell MVRA validation services and deposit and loan analytic solutions. This position will also look for opportunities to cross sell other VARs and SitusAMC suite of services and provide referrals. The successful candidate will also use their significant knowledge, industry experience, preferably credit unions, and network to promote business development efforts for the MVRA group.
Essential Job Functions:
- Produces weekly sales activity updates on new client pipeline development in SalesForce
- Work with MVRA Director on scope and pricing
- Work with MVRA Director and marketing on e-mail campaigns reaching a large target market
- Create formal proposals that validate our value proposition to our clients
- Work with Legal on new client MSA and statement of works for MVRA services
- Negotiate with new and current clients on new projects
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced degree and relevant industry certification strongly preferred
- 15 years of experience in sales and/or banking in Treasury, model risk management or development.
- Strong understanding of regulatory guidance around financial model validation concepts
- Strong understanding of Treasury and Asset/Liability Management (ALM), deposit and loan analytics
- Proficiency with Salesforce, LinkedIn, Bloomberg, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel is required for conferences, on-site client visits and vendor forums.
- Travel and entertainment of key client partners
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping, standing, and repetitive motions
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($230,000 - $257,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.