SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This role is responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within the predefined project scope. This role will plan and designate project resources, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed throughout the project lifecycle. This is all done within the confines of SitusAMC’s goals and vision.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Create a schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Facilitate Kick Off meetings, status calls, requirements workshops and QA/Testing activities
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Maintain project status and details in a centralized repository
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess the result of the project
- Other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Project management qualification (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preferred
- 5 years of project management experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Problem-solving and strong leadership skills
- Project planning, risk management, time management and other project management skills
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Conflict resolution experience
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
#LI-MS1 #LI-REMOTE #IND
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($65,000 - $110,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.