SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
We are seeking an Associate Director-level candidate to provide dedicated support to a high-performing real estate mortgage finance team at a premier global investment bank in New York City. The team currently provides warehouse lending facilities to many of the largest independent mortgage banks across the US.
In this position, you will play a lead role in the asset management and surveillance analytics for the entire portfolio. The main areas of responsibility will include but are not limited to (1) monitoring and tracking client financial and covenant performance, (2) developing new analytics and reporting, and (3) identifying emerging risks and portfolio trends within the client base and market.
This is a highly visible role that will be expected to work across the entire Business team as well as the Credit and COO teams. This individual will also be expected to present their findings to senior Business and Credit officers during periodic portfolio review committees.
- Review individual company performance and analyze how industry trends, competitive dynamics, and macroeconomic events affect clients and prospects
- Analyze and interpret financial reports including balance sheets and income statements to ensure compliance with facility terms and identify financial trends
- Lead the daily surveillance effort that includes maintenance of existing surveillance databases and regular reporting
- Present findings on client trends and performance to committee.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task and complete priorities efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision
- Superb oral and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate with clients, managers, peers and other internal banking teams
- Highly proficient with Excel and in different reporting styles. Comfortable aggregating large amounts of data. Experience with VBA a plus.
- Proficient with Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the residential mortgage lending business and/or structured finance is preferred but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
New York, NY, USA
The base salary range for this role is ($90,000 - $155,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.