SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
Implementations Manager - SitusAMC Technology
This position is supervisory and has direct reports. This position focuses primarily on new client implementations and executing special projects for mature clients. The role is tasked with developing, refining, and applying a standardized approach to client onboardings and combining that standardized approach with custom tailored strategies for client implementations that require some level of development to be operational in the system. In addition, this position is responsible for existing clients which will have consulting projects from time to time that will require the strategic engagements teams to analyze a client’s usage of the system and make recommendations on how to maximize efficiencies via optimal system usage.
The role will be responsible for reviewing client demands, developing project plans, opining on system design matters, and ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations. The position maybe involved in pre-sales product demonstrations and be asked to aid in the scoping of projects and developing proposals.
A critical component to this position will be working with the Product Services team to ensure all new development efforts required for client implementations are scoped, planned, and executed in a satisfactory manner. In addition, ensuring a smooth transition for both the client and the Relationship Manager post onboarding/implementation will be a critical success factor
This position will be responsible for a team of analysts and associates and their professional development as well as ensuring they are meeting the responsibilities of their positions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyzing & Researching Client Requests
- Liaising with Product Services & Development to scope, schedule, and execute on client development requests
- Develop and Maintain Client Onboarding Templates and Welcome Package
- Working with Senior Management to develop proposals for new client implementations
- Developing and maintaining Project Plans
- Working with Strategic Engagements and Account Management groups to ensure project objectives are defined and satisfied
- Mentoring and Developing Strategic Engagement team members
- Working with client SMEs to develop and implement best practices for system usage
- Participating in and contributing to discussions within CJC related to its products and services, client business content, research and development, and client account management to ensure continuing product improvement, process efficiency, and profitable business strategy
- This position supervises and mentor's others
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- 5+ years of experience implementing enterprise software
- 2+ years experience leading implementations teams
- Experience in the commercial real estate finance industry or fintech preferred
- Previous direct Management Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Tangible experience with complex back-office processing; effectiveness and proactivity in seeking detailed information or data that either impacts clients or helps gain understanding of a problem the client has reported or a change the client has requested
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated ability to assess and adapt to fluctuating priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to communicate our basic product functionality effectively
- Superior customer service skills, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues in a professional manner
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, follow-up skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Real Estate Finance, or similar quantitative disciplines is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Willingness to travel
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to manage direct reports
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
#LI-AS1 #IND2 #LI-HYBRID
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Atlanta, GA, USA; New York, NY, USA