SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This role is focused on (a) driving operational efficiency and proficiency in how the IT services are delivered, (b) developing and maintaining the personnel analytics that drive the SitusAMC business, (c) working with the HR, IT and Finance leaders to identify and ensure the progress on strategic and tactical projects to better IT and SitusAMC, (d) focusing on the continuous improvement of the IT functions, and (e) driving consistency in the application of IT processes and management systems globally.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify Operations defects in business models. Conduct research, investigate workflows, business procedures, and recommend changes
- An AVP, IT Operations is responsible for identifying and solving issues relating to the performance of IT operations
- Act as a liaison between business users and IT Infrastructure
- Supervise IT projects and drive activity
- Change agent
- Overall IT budget management
- Manage IT spending against budget
- Work with Head of Operations and Infrastructure to build business plan
- Identify and implement cost reduction projects
- Dimension and scope cost impact
- Track cost savings
- Oversee IT Compliance
- Be the SME for Cloud cost management software (IT system)
- Drive data initiatives include sufficiency and accuracy of data collection
- Own IT data analytics
- Own the IT Dashboards: Design, data collection and distribution; Gathering and documenting requirements from end users
- In charge of conducting extensive, accurate analyses of the organization’s existing business operations.
- Main duties include gathering data and developing solutions to meet business needs.
- Review business processes and make a variety of recommendations for improving efficiency and service
- Actively monitor our company operations and make recommendations to executive management about enhancing business processes and company structure.
- Will also work with the management team to identify opportunities to help increase profitability and develop specialized services for clients
- Supervise and mentor direct report
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required, Master’s or law degree highly preferred
- At least ten to fifteen years of IT resource management experience required, with strategic, talent management, and/or business development experience highly preferred
- Experience leading and implementing IT programs
- Professional attitude with the ability to be innovative and collaborative
- Ability to lead business leaders
- Make decisions that achieve optimal results for both the department and the employees
- Excellent written, oral, and organizational skills
- Communicate effectively and tactfully with management and other levels within the organization
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to think strategically and set direction
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($100,000 - $125,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.