SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This internship role will be responsible for assisting with the operations of the real estate valuation services (“REVS”) business line. SitusAMC’s REVS employees get the opportunity to support clients with institutional properties located across the U.S. In addition, this position would also include supporting our professionals that lead our national clients, which include some of the largest and most prominent financial institutions, pension funds and insurance companies in the U.S.
Essential Job Functions:
- Involved with REVS’ valuation management, appraisal, technology platforms, business development, marketing, finance, and legal & compliance teams
- Assist with the recruiting internship program for REVS
- Assist the regulatory compliance program and work closely with SitusAMC’s legal and compliance teams, including managing the state licensing regulations, new applications, and renewals
- Assist in requesting invoices, researching payments received, and other finance projects
- Provide business development support through client presentations, proposals, and contracts
- Get involved with ad-hoc client projects, as required
- Communication/coordinate with clients and co-workers
- Resolve non-compliant issues through verbal and written communication with client or other involved parties
- Work independently on projects and collaborate ‘face to face’ as a team player
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Working towards Bachelor’s degree or above - Preferred fields of study include Real Estate, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent level of education and experience
- MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Des Moines, IA, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($22.50/hour - $). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.
Please note this is a part-time position and quoted annual compensation ranges will be adjusted accordingly on pro rata basis