SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This position is a Temporary full time office internship opportunity. Candidates could be responsible for helping with the quarterly commercial appraisal management process for SitusAMC's institutional consulting engagements. In addition, this involves reviewing and analyzing final appraisals, executive summaries, and cash flows, and performing portfolio analytics. Candidates could also provide support to our appraisal division, which involves assisting in a wide range of activities, such as research, verification of data, inputting data into databases, and assisting with preparation of appraisal reports.
Essential Job Functions:
- The role for this professional will be involved with performing development valuations
- Manage workflow to produce on time deliveries
- Help execute portfolio valuations and large consulting engagements through implementation of organizational and technical skills
- Communication/coordinate with market participants, clients, and co-workers
- Review 3rd party reports for lenders and owners
- Research property and market information
- Inspect properties
- Analyze subject and comparable data
- Develop appraisal and consulting reports and other deliverables
- Work independently on projects and collaborate ‘face to face’ as a team player
- Other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree or above - preferred fields of study include Real Estate, Accounting, Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Skills: MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word, Argus
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Des Moines, IA, USA
The base salary range for this role is ($40,000 - $51,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.