SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced commercial real estate loan closer on behalf of our client, a multi-billion-dollar financial services institution. The role provides an exceptional opportunity to work with the transaction management and legal structure team (TMLS) in closing commercial real estate loans for such institution. The ideal candidate will have at minimum three years of experience working in commercial real estate.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare and finalize closing settlement statements, review, and reconcile closing costs, coordinate with operations team to set up funding, and complete delivery of onboarding items for post-closing servicing, in each case consistent with internal policies and procedures.
- Manage and finalize certain closing requirements such as the review and analysis of zoning reports, organizational charts, and external search results.
- Ensure that such institution’s KYC, onboarding, and internal vetting requirements are satisfied.
- Work closely with insurance consultant to ensure insurance requirements are satisfied.
- Work closely and in a time-sensitive manner with the transaction manager, originator, underwriter, custodian, servicer, and other personnel from the sign-up of the term sheet through the internal approval processes and to closing.
- Assist the asset management team and others on post-closing and asset management matters.
- Facilitate execution of various TMLS functions and needs.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum three years of experience working in commercial real estate, optimally in a closer capacity at another lending institution or in a paralegal capacity at a law firm. Financing and settlement statement experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Strong and effective communication, analytical, sound decision-making, organizational, follow-up, and customer service skills.
- Experience and comfort working in a deadline-driven and at times high-pressure work environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($125,000 - $175,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.