Accounting & Finance
IN - MH - Mumbai
SitusAMC Holdings Corporation (“SitusAMC”) is a leading independent provider of innovative, trusted solutions supporting the entire lifecycle of both commercial and residential real estate finance, with a 30+ year legacy of delivering strategic outsourcing, talent, technology/data services, and advisory solutions to the commercial and residential real estate finance industry.
The Company has over 1,500 blue-chip bank and non-bank clients across the finance industry, including 17 of the top 20 largest US banks, 13 of the 20 largest real estate private equity private equity firms, 10 of the top 10 residential non-bank originators and servicers, and over 34 of the largest CMBS/CRE CLO issuers, both the GSE’s, and 4 of top 5 insurance companies. SitusAMC serves over 550 clients with unique technology.
The Company has over 7,300 employees globally, with 2,700+ in the United States, 100+ in Europe, and 4500+ in India operating from over 30+ offices globally.
Service offerings span residential and commercial finance organization requirements, including origination, secondary market activity, loan servicing and asset management.
Key offerings include Core Operating Infrastructure and staffing platform solutions, Servicing & Asset Management of commercial loans, Technology Solutions, including end-to-end technologies, systems of record, loan servicing, underwriting efficiency software solutions, Technology Enabled Services, Valuation & Data Solutions for institutional debt and equity securities, and Transactional Services.
SitusAMC is majority owned by Stone Point Capital ($30Bn+ AUM), a leading private equity fund primarily investing in businesses in the global financial services industry and the U.S. private equity group of Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP Investments.
The Business Analytics Leader will assist the FP&A Leader in building a best-in-class Business Analytics Organization for Commercial and Residential Real Estate in the US and Europe, India Shared Services, and Corporate Functions. This team will be known for speed, accuracy, efficiency, and actionable business insights.
Reporting to the FP&A Leader and partnering across Finance and cross-functionally, s/he will take business analytics to the next level across segments, Corporate, and technology investments, to include
• Business analytics and modeling for acquisitions/dispositions and financial package creation
• Create gameboard for Corporate and Business expense analytics, proactive opportunity identification, impact quantification, and proposed execution path
• Track and provide Market benchmarking with insights
• Client Revenue categories e.g., such as recurring versus transactional, price vs volume
• Client level profitability – actuals, trends, variances to budget
• 10 or more years of experience in accounting or finance including experience in budgeting, planning, forecasting, cost allocations, activity-based costing, financial analysis and modeling and business intelligence .
• Proficiency with reporting tools like Tableau, Power BI etc.,
• Collaborate with senior members of the team and the business line CFO to work on regular, ad-hoc requests and present financial information
The successful candidate will be hands-on, detail oriented, and expert in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, FP&A planning tools including Adaptive.
S/he will help build a highly motivated and collaborative team through recruiting, developing and retaining high-performing individuals, while inspiring commitment, energizing and motivating team members to achieve targeted outcomes.
The role is remote, with travel to other Company offices as needed to build/enhance key relationships and ensure team focus and collaboration.
• Mortgage industry experience with a private equity-owned or public financial services company
• Experience carving-out financials for portfolio dispositions and acquisition financial and
synergistic due diligence.
• Should carry minimum 10 plus years relevant FP&A experience.
• Hands-on operator with good communication skills, a results-oriented collaborative style and proven track record building, leading, delegating, and growing teams. An effective strategy for working remotely with internal and external teams is a key success factor for this role.
• Strong analytical skills with exceptional ability to efficiently and effectively drill-down to key business drivers for actual and forecasted financial variances with high level of attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to present analytics in a clear, highly professional manner consistent with public company and investment bank standards.
• Demonstrated ability to build a highly skilled business analytics team in India.
• Bachelor’s degree in STEM, Finance or Accounting, and MBA.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.