SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
SitusAMC is on a Digital Transformation journey to implement and automate the infrastructure, platform creation through IaC integrated with Azure DevOps as the template repo. An Engineer with a passion for programming and knowledge in Cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, in general and AWS specific cloud components such as EC2, EKS, AWS Lamda functions, API Gateway, RDS. Engineer/Developer is expected to provide strategy and implement an enterprise scale service mesh and side car architectures with focus on scalability, performance, security and availability.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work independently, and with the Cloud development team, to develop and maintain automation for cloud infrastructure
- Deploy critical infrastructure components through Infrastructure-as-Code tooling across multiple environments using Terraform integrated through Azure DevOps.
- Support the development of compelling features using modern tools and technologies with a focus on building future-proof systems that perform at scale
- Architecting and developing stateless and stateful applications using AWS cloud technologies
- Provide software development knowledge with respect to cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
- Establishes Cloud Infrastructure Design best practices, templates, and processes
- Collaborates with external and internal partners, participate, and suggest on design, architectural decisions.
- Other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year accredited college in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10 to 12 years’ experience working on automation and developmental works related to infrastructure operations preferred
- Proficient in various AWS cloud components for designing and building stateful and stateless applications
- Terraform expertise building IaaC
- Azure DevOps knowledge is good
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($90,000 - $140,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.