SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This role will champion the use of Culture Index across the organization as a core business strategy to foster employee engagement, drive business growth, reduce attrition, and reinforce a high performing culture by leveraging the strengths of each employee, bringing out the best of our number one company asset, our People.
Essential Job Functions:
- Guide the integration and implementation of the Culture Index program across the global organization.
- Function as the subject matter expert for the Culture Index program by serving as the main point of contact administering and supporting the CI Technology platform to send surveys to internal employees and external applicants and create CJob questionnaires for identified roles across the organization.
- Interpret survey and CJob questionnaire results to facilitate communication among Talent Management & Talent Acquisition team members, and HR Business Partners and/or business leaders to improve recruiting, retention, engagement, and talent development initiatives.
- Advise and collaborate with internal stakeholders on the proper understanding, application, and utilization of Culture Index surveys and Cjob questionnaires
- Drive program excellence by establishing processes for planning, monitoring, managing day-to-day operations and timely execution of all Culture Index program elements, including leveraging effective project management skills to efficiently manage expectations, monitor all program activities, prioritize requests, communicate to stakeholders, and meet deadlines
- Compile, analyze and present data gathered through CI surveys and Cjob questionnaires including participation data, organizational assessment and profile gap analysis, as well as defining and measuring success metrics.
- Other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Psychology or other related field of study
- Minimum 3 years of experience in program management role within an HR department for large-scale projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exemplify a highly collaborative mindset and actively facilitate communication with employees and leaders across all levels within an organization
- Demonstrate an analytical, objective, and strategic mindset and a drive to learn new methodologies, concepts, and technology
- Experience with a human analytics tool, ideally Predictive Index or Culture Index
- Ability and willingness to move between the strategic and the tactical (Agility)
- Proven ability to compile and interpret large and/or complex data sets and prepare insightful, user-friendly outputs making it relevant and actionable
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work laterally and drive alignment across the organization
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($56,000 - $110,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.