SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
The Assistant Vice President, Commercial Real Estate Debt Valuations will work with Valuation Advisory & Risk Solutions (VARS) colleagues and support the Vice President and other colleagues and senior members of the team to assist in providing valuations to clients, primarily in the Structured Finance area focusing on CMBS and Commercial Real Estate Loans, while contributing to the development and maintenance of valuation models and related data systems
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with colleagues and senior team members to produce valuation analyses for clients as needed.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of valuation models to align with industry best practices and changing client needs.
- Assist the Vice President and senior team members in creating custom reports for clients as needed.
- Supports the project lead to resolve valuation issues with a high degree of competency, integrity, and customer service
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of related experience in Structured Finance with a focus on CMBS CRE mortgages preferred
- Understanding of mortgage and/or fixed income cash flow and valuation concepts
- Strong technical skills and practical experience
- Additional skills preferred but not required: Strong knowledge of Excel, Bloomberg, and Intex or Trepp models
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel to SitusAMC office locations may be required
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The base salary range for this role is ($90,000 - $125,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.