SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This role will be responsible for assisting with managing the quarterly commercial valuation management process for SitusAMC's institutional consulting engagements. Candidates would provide support to our valuation management division, which involves assisting in a wide range of activities, management of the quarterly process, and working closely with and assisting the team members. In addition, this involves reviewing and analyzing final appraisals, executive summaries, and cash flows, and performing portfolio analytics.
Essential Job Functions:
- Efficiently manage the quarterly valuation process, and work closely with a team of valuation professionals by providing quality control
- Supervise workflow to produce on time deliveries
- Help execute valuation reviews and client consulting engagements through implementation of organizational and technical skills
- Communication/coordinate with market participants, clients, and co-workers
- Review 3rd party appraisal reports
- Develop reviews, consulting reports and other deliverables
- Complete quarterly client presentations
- Resolve non-compliant issues through verbal and written communication with client or other involved parties
- Work independently on projects and also collaborate ‘face to face’ as a team player
- Other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s Degree - preferred fields of study include Real Estate, Accounting, Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years’ prior analyst level experience
- Intermediate understanding of Commercial Real Estate and Finance
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, self-motivated, and execute at a high level
- MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word
- Potentially work towards MAI
- Potentially work towards state licensing
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Atlanta, GA, USA; Boca Raton, FL, USA; Des Moines, IA, USA; Houston, TX, USA; Jacksonville, FL, USA; Leawood, KS, USA; Robbins, NC, USA
The base salary range for this role is ($50,000 - $85,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.