SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
The Production Management team is accountable for ensuring that production scheduled for completion is executed in a timely manner while meeting operational expense and productivity plans and for participation in the performance management processes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Executes operational strategy while improving morale and supporting client delivery relationships
- Managing daily production plan, properly setting up all deals with appropriate workflow settings, and assessing staffing moves to mitigate down time for all full-time staff in the Legacy RAD business unit
- Monitor loans left in progress across all active deals and reach out to staff as needed to ensure loans are being completed in time to meet client deliveries
- Ensuring everyone who is scheduled to work is assigned to an active job and working scheduled hours to hit projected numbers. Work with the Personnel Managers to send emails/make phone calls to staff that are identified as not working their scheduled/committed hours
- Manage job assignments and identify staff based on training, availability, employee type, location, performance, etc.
- Maintaining, respond and adjudicate production inbox within one hour of receipt
- Respond timely to JIRA tickets from both full time and part time Legacy RAD staff
- Be the face of the department. Assist the Personnel Managers as needed with handling elevated situations between staff members and one on one conversations requested by Underwriters/QC personnel to address any concerns
- Provide direct support to CSM’s and Job Leads to ensure all client deadlines are met. Also provide support to upper management and all full time/part time staff in the Legacy RAD division.
- Maintaining staffing sheet/user management screen in Clarity for both full and part time staff
- Monthly presentations for your assigned scope(s) detailing production statistics from the previous month
- Other projects and research as required
- Other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years of prior production management experience within the last ten years
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Advanced Excel using formulas, VLOOKUP, and pivot tables
- Ability to motivate others to meet demands
- Demonstrate professional behavior and teamwork, punctual, dependable and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Effective communicator and ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
- Possibility of occasional weekend work based on business needs
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The base salary range for this role is ($56,000 - $85,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.