SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This role must complete complex, multifaceted assignments necessary for the proper servicing of our client’s portfolios of commercial real estate loans and is responsible for producing concurrent professional product deliverables in a consistent and timely fashion with limited management support. Also responsible for mentoring junior staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Approve system generated reporting, queries and related client deliverables for compliance, adherence, accuracy as determined by supporting information.
- Manage communication (both oral and written) with various internal and external clients regarding various questions (both routine and exceptions) related to the proper servicing of the client’s CRE loans
- Independently proof transactions (both cash and non-cash) and if applicable, initiate fund transfers due to borrowers and/or lenders in adherence with loan terms, servicing agreements and established servicing standards
- Ensure adherence to internal policies, quality standards, and management direction while meeting contractual deliverables to clients and other external parties
- Generate (or oversee and supervise the generation of) source data (including the posting of transactions) within the servicing system assuring an accurate, current representation of the borrower’s outstanding obligations to the lender are reflected within the servicing system
- Summarize research, as needed, to comprehensively respond to inquiries from borrowers, lenders, audit, rating agency and other authorized stakeholders
- Design and build spreadsheet templates and/or financial models, including the coding of interrelated excel formulas, data tables and macros, to analyze the loan metrics, cash flows, amortization tables and similar debt or collateral analysis, and, find and correct logic errors contained within
- Ensure compliance against servicing standards, internal policies, and abstracted key dates, terms/requirements from various loan and servicing documents, while identifying and addressing those provisions that warrant exception processing
- Direct the preparation of periodic reporting summaries, account reconciliations and officer certificates as required by the various servicing agreements
- Demonstrate teamwork by maintaining a professional attitude, proactively assisting coworkers, as well as with special projects, and working overtime, when necessary, to meet client deadlines
- Recommend process rationalization and efficiency initiatives affiliated with job responsibilities
- Assist in compiling various internal reports and assist the asset managers and the portfolio management team with reporting to the client
- Candidate will be assigned responsibilities with a specialized team within servicing focusing on (but not limited to) asset management, portfolio management, treasury services, escrow (including tax or insurance) administration
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Associates degree in accounting, finance, real estate, business, or equivalent level of education and experience
- Practiced in learning new tasks and achieving goals while demonstrating profession behaviors
- Some leadership experience with small groups or peers is preferable
- Demonstrate the ability to identify a potential problem or issue and take appropriate proactive action.
- Experience with excel, able to utilize multiple formulas and macros
- Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, yet, express independent thought, with a consistent quality work product being produced
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet multiple deadlines with minimum supervision
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Responsibilities occasionally may require an adjusted work schedule, working more than a traditional 8hour day, and working evening/weekend hours to meet deadlines
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The base salary range for this role is ($50,000 - $85,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.