SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This role will prepare financials, reviewing borrowing requests, preparing documents, verifying outgoing and incoming payments, invoicing, and preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting. The candidate will need to be very proficient in excel and assist with updating models. A financial accounting candidate with audit and financial services reporting experience, working in a fast paced deadline driven environment, and willing to learn and work closely with the team would be ideal.
Essential Job Functions:
- Efficiently learn and assist the borrowing program, and work with a team of professionals
- Manage your own workflow to produce on time deliveries
- Help execute financials, invoicing, and financial reporting and client consulting engagements through implementation of organizational and technical skills
- Communication/coordinate with clients and co-workers
- Review borrowing requests, outgoing and incoming payments
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and other deliverables
- Resolve non-compliant issues through verbal and written communication with client or other involved parties
- Work independently on projects and also collaborate ‘face to face’ as a team player
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s Degree - preferred fields of study include Accounting and/or Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experienced professional with 5+ years of industry experience, typically at a Senior Analyst or Analyst level role or external equivalent. Solid understanding of commercial real estate, finance, and mortgage industries
- Modeling experience
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and soft skills
- Attention to detail and analytically minded
- Ability to meet deadlines, self-motivated, and execute at a high level
- Desire to grow as a professional
- Skills: MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word, Argus
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Roseville, CA, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($50,000 - $85,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.