SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This role leads the oversight of the assigned escrow administration team members with a high level of interaction and communication between client, management, and team members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor workflow to ensure staff is adequately utilized
- Manage research requests, supporting asset management team in addressing borrower, investor, or 3rd party inquiries
- Train new team members
- Perform review of mortgage/deed of trust, loan agreement and/or commitment letter to determine servicing requirements
- Review 3rd party reports (i.e. appraisal, site inspection, seismic report, zoning report, engineering and environmental reports) to determine property specific escrow requirements
- Make written and verbal contacts for vendors supporting the escrow admin functions
- Perform or manage the preparation of loan escrow analyzes statements
- Administer protective advances
- Monitor outstanding escrow related requests and perform follow up as necessary to ensure timely replies / closure
- Analyze and interpret legal documents associated with escrow administration
- Review and approve procedures related to operations in the Escrow Admin scope
- Represent Situs in resolving non-compliant issues through verbal and written communication with both internal and external parties
- Periodically evaluate resources to ensure that specific goals and deadlines are achievable
- Perform QC on completed product and communicate results to team members
- Stay abreast of changes in industry standards
- Prepare outbound wires and manual checks for tax payments
- Provide liaison support to the Cash Manager for staff stationed in local office
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree; Preferred Field of Study: real estate, finance/accounting, business or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years’ experience in Commercial real estate, cash management, loan servicing, escrow management
- High comfort level with use of various industry related software systems
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong leadership skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to work as a team player
- Pro-active approach to problem recognition and resolution
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
#LI-BB1 #LI-REMOTE #IND
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($65,000 - $110,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.