SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
Responsibilities including database, regulatory and compliance updates, asset management alignment, process improvement, internal audits, reporting reviews and database project management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Interpret legal documents from newly closed and existing loan portfolio to identify reporting requirements by Borrower, Guarantor, Sponsor or any other Obligor
- Support Asset Management team to communicate reporting requirements to Obligors, track documents received, update internal compliance system (Ark) as needed
- Responsible for high-touch assets requiring complex review and analysis of submitted reporting.
- Work with Director-Reporting Compliance to conduct random reviews of “closed" reporting to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Work with Ark development team to identify and test required database improvements.
- Maintain routine contact and engagement with HSC Portfolio Management team to ensure database accuracy and efficiency.
- Support Director-Reporting Compliance with weekly Ark Reskin covenant past due reporting - download Excel export, populate ongoing file, and generate charts. Prepare additional reporting/data manipulation as requested.
- Update ARK with Asset Manager (“AM") and/or Loan Administration (“LA") changes, missing data points
- Assist Director-Reporting Compliance with policy and procedure drafting and implementation.
- Support AM with outstanding reporting reviews, communicate gaps as needed to AM and Director-Reporting Compliance
- Perform ad hoc analysis for AM team, Business Analysts, Compliance, DB Client requests Other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Mentor and train junior loan compliance team members.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience related to commercial loan documents and financial statements
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Advanced MS Office suite including Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Strong attention to detail, particularly when working with data
- Strong communication and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Positive, professional attitude
- Flexible with an ability to work on different tasks at once
- An interest and willingness to learn about regulatory and compliance issues in the commercial real estate sector would be advantageous
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
New York, NY, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($130,000 - $160,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.