SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
This role assists in the management of a portfolio of highly structured commercial real estate loans, while adhering to company policies and procedures, and managing client relations. Additionally, provide a high level of loan surveillance support to the client by monitoring and reporting on property level cash flows, rent rolls, market conditions and property valuations for a nationwide portfolio of loans across all types of commercial real estate property types.
Essential Job Functions:
- Day to day management of assigned loans, including communication with Borrowers and Lenders/Investors
- Processing of borrower requests and consents
- Analyze property financials and report property/loan performance to Lenders/Investors on a quarterly basis via a quarterly asset report (QAR)
- When applicable, correspond with sponsors/borrowers for updates on any property-level concerns, including capital expenditure projects, leasing progress, construction status and overall performance
- Prepare and submit weekly loan portfolio updates identifying all relevant issues, discussions and events that occurred during the week
- Monitor and report loan specific events and triggers
- Review and process construction draws
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree; preferred field of study: real estate, finance/accounting, business or equivalent combination of education and experience strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial real estate and debt or equity asset management
- Proficiency with major property types (office, industrial, retail, multifamily)
- Basic knowledge of specialty property types (hotels and condominiums)
- Proficiency with advanced CRE principles including underwriting, loan servicing and treasury practices
- Proficient with common CRE calculations and concepts: IRR’s, NPV, DSCR’s, DY, NOI/NCF
- Basic knowledge of all deal types (transitional, development, pre-development, repositioning, and stabilized properties) and complex debt positions (participations, syndications, CLO’s/CDO’s)
- Basic Knowledge of complex debt positions (senior and mezzanine debt, warehouse and repo lines)
- Ability to create complex financial models in Excel or similar programs
- Ability to make sound decisions and work independently on projects
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment running multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Excellent reading and comprehension skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS office suite including outlook, excel, power point and word
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($65,000 - $110,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.