SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
The professional in this position is as a liaison between SitusAMC and our clients to facilitate the delivery and implementation of Inhouse software and configuration into client production environments. This position receives, validates, and routes software defects internally for resolution. This position will also provide training to both clients and internal team members. In normal times this position travels nationally to support client installations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Issues validations, internal and external
- Performs Testing of Inhouse Applications for Project and Support-related activities
- Provides Client Admin, Client End-User, and Internal trainings, performs both on-site and utilizing VSD (Virtual Service Delivery)
- Upgrades Features, Enhancements, Issue Reviews, and Custom Configuration demonstrations
- Conducts Inhouse developed Application Configuration, Setup, and Installation
- Develops Inhouse Application knowledge and understanding of Business Concepts
- Create Specifications (Findings, Extensions, Enhancements), Documentation (User Guides, Release Notes, Configurations)
- Analyzes Specification and requirements
- Travel up to 15%
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6 months to 1 year related experienced strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Internet browser software, and Microsoft Office suite
- Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner gathering and analyzing information skillfully
- Works cooperatively in group situations; works actively to resolve conflicts
- Displays strong customer service acumen and skills
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation
- Ability to follow instructions and responds to management direction
- Ability to work independently
- Takes initiative and undertakes self-development activities
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Demonstrates Strong business acumen
· The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
· Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
· Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
· Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Remote, RE, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($55,000 - $75,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.