SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
Member of the Primary Servicing team that is responsible for managing, monitoring, and reporting on the performance of a $100B+ portfolio of largely transitional commercial real estate loans. This role will involve working closely with the Clients and Servicing team members to deliver accurate, timely and consistently high-quality services. Candidates should possess strong analytical skills, advanced Excel skills and a basic understanding of real estate finance, terminology, and performance metrics.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reconcile and review various reports including monthly portfolio statistics, remittance reconciliations, and quarterly asset reports as required to ensure Situs high standards are achieved in terms of quality, accuracy, and completeness
- Aggregating and compiling loan-level information into portfolio-wide statistics and presentation materials.
- Maintaining the servicing book of record through data postings and maintenance.
- Monitor the collection of required deliverables from Borrowers; including, but not limited to, property details, draw submissions, requests for loan modifications (maturity extensions and prepayment requests).
- Aggregating and compiling property level information into portfolio-wide statistics and presentation materials.
- Assist with lender reports, including inputting financial transactions, and updating the servicing record in Enterprise!
- Maintain client file detailing property performance, market trends, recent leasing at the property, and any other significant correspondence.
- Review and coordinate approval for changes in impounds in conjunction with Escrow Analyses of property insurance and taxes.
- Review inspection results, noting any deferred maintain, vacancy, and any other matters disclosed through inspection.
- Performing covenant tests regarding Debt Service Coverage Ratio, Debt Yield, Loan-To-Value, and Guarantor Net Worth hurdles.
- Support Primary Servicing team in their daily responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of various ad-hoc reports
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related subjects or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 0- 2 years of experience in commercial real estate, auditing, or data analytics preferred
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate asset management a plus
- Advanced knowledge in MS office suite including outlook, excel, power point and word
- Strong analytical and computer skills with a thorough knowledge of Excel including the ability to perform cash flow analyses. Must be able to work efficiently with large datasets to process and present results as requested
- Experience with ARGUS, DCF valuation models, and sale/lease comps is a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment, to think independently and generate quality work product
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Adhere to processes and procedures but suggest and implement improvements when warranted
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong reading comprehension
- Strong business writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Atlanta, GA, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($41,600 - $75,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.