SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
The Analyst, Hedge Advisory and Analytics will work with colleagues to run hedging analytics while contributing to the development and maintenance of analytics models and related data systems. The Analyst will be focused on integrating analytics across departments with a concentration on mortgages and mortgage-related activity hedging.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with colleagues to produce hedge analyses for clients as needed
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of valuation models to align with industry best practices and changing client needs
- Interfaces with colleagues across multiple teams to explain methodologies and support integration with a high degree of competency and integrity
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, statistics, mathematics or natural science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CFA candidates or those with Series 65 license strongly preferred
- 1+ years of related experience in mortgage or investment field
- Understanding of mortgage and/or fixed income cash flow modeling and valuation concepts strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Python or C++ preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Denver, CO, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($50,000 - $80,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.