Our client is the Commercial Real Estate Finance group within the investment bank of a premier European-based global financial services institution. Their real estate group is consistently ranked among the top-10 global and US CMBS bookrunners, and they consistently look to grow their platform and expand into new products, including a budding balance sheet lending program.
Our relationship with our client dates back to 2012 and we provide a dedicated, integrated, on-site team to underwrite their Commercial Real Estate loans. This role is to join our dedicated team sitting on-site, working seamlessly with our client. In this position, you will be a SitusAMC employee seconded to the bank and fully dedicated to supporting the Investment Bank's Capital Markets team on-site.
Essential Job Functions:
- Transaction management and execution of new issue CMBS and CRE CLO securitizations, including agency and non-agency.
- Facilitate responses to investor and rating agency Q&A and coordinate follow up calls
- Interface daily with members of client’s origination, legal and underwriting teams and attend all regularly scheduled meetings
- Coordinate on-going dialog with rating agencies, accountants, B buyers and clients
- Analyze loan-level and property-level information to create and maintain investor, rating agency and servicing deal tapes.
- Prepare marketing materials including standalone term sheets, conduit top 10 large loan write ups and roadshow sales notes
- Stratify financial information for standalone and conduit marketing materials
- Support deal team/sales force during deal marketing and pricing
- Aid in the preparation of materials for critical internal and external initiatives, on an ad hoc basis
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- 1-2 years' experience in CMBS related work at an accounting firm, or a similar role at another large bank
- Understanding of real estate concepts, terminology, and source documents
- Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- This position must possess and maintain a current, valid Driver License
- At this time, Situs does not sponsor any new applicants for work authorization. You must be authorized to work in the United States for continuous employment without any Company sponsorship to be considered.
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($100,000 - $115,000). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.