SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our client’s businesses and their own careers. Whether you’re a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local – come join our team!
The internship role provides in-depth exposure to the Human Resources profession. This role will receive guidance from and work closely with experienced HR professionals. This role will fill a key role within the Talent Management department by performing a variety of general Learning & Development and Employee Experience responsibilities.
This is a full time internship taking place from June 5th - August 10th. The Intern will meet with our Chicago team members in person several times through the program. We will not be providing relocation assistance at this time.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with monthly Employee Engagement and Rewards & Recognition activities by applying communication, design, and social media skills
- Prepare monthly engagement data and executive summary results
- Assist with Performance Enablement activities for Mid-Year Reviews in Workday
- Participate in Focus Group feedback sessions
- Prepare status updates for VOE, Performance Enablement
- Work closely with DEI&B SVP to assist with programs and events
- Assist with various ongoing projects as necessary
- Other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Currently enrolled college Junior, rising Senior or Grad Student in a pursuing a degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, or other relevant course of study
- Prior work or internship experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience with MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Introductory level experience with Canva graphic design platform, Adobe Creative Cloud or Articulate 360 (preferred but not required.)
- Must be a self-starter who is flexible and willing to collaborate with others
- The employee may be required to report to a different local office as a normal, contemplated, and mandated incident of their employment
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week and go into a designated office at least 2 days per week for 10 weeks during Summer 2023
- Office environment with frequent computer, mouse, keyboard use
- Alternating between sitting or standing as needed
- Hearing, talking, reaching, grasping
#IND #LI-AB1 #LI-Hybrid
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property, and SitusAMC will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Chicago, IL, USA
The annual full time base salary range for this role is ($20.00/hour - $). Specific compensation is determined through interviews and a review of relevant education, experience, training, skills, geographic location and alignment with market data. Additionally, certain positions may be eligible to receive a discretionary bonus as determined by bonus program guidelines, position eligibility and SitusAMC Senior Management approval. SitusAMC offers PTO and paid holidays, the terms of which are set forth in the program policies. All full time employees also are eligible to participate in various benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401K; in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.